Video submissions are invited for the ECS video night
for the 2016 conference in Madeira
The deadline for video abstract submission is the 15 January 2016.
Submitted videos will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. The accepted videos should be submitted until the 5 February 2015
Please note that submitted videos should comply with the following criteria:
- Have a relevant subject with appeal to society members (scientific or conservation-related)
- All material, filming and research shown should comply with ECS ethical standards and legislation in the country of origin regarding research and display of research
- Video length should not exceed 20 minutes
- Videos should be of sufficient quality for the subject matter to be seen easily
- Each video should contain a title slide with attributes stating; name of institute/person submitting, subject, video length, year taken, country of origin
- Videos should be submitted via a standard online filesharing site (e.g. WeTransfer or Dropbox to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
At the video night, which will take place on Tuesday, 15 March, a presenter may make a brief introduction for the video. There will be a prize (Baleine Libre) for the video judged to show the most interesting material, shot by non-professional videographer/film-maker.