Travel & Accomodation
Travel and Accomodation
- Cristoforo Colombo international airport in Genova;
- Galileo Galilei international airport in Pisa and Florence Airport.
- Milan Airport is the major international airport.
Railways (main lines)
- the Tirrenica line linking the province to Genova and Rome
- the Pontremolese line that goes in the direction of Parma.
There are regular trains that connect the province with the main Italian cities, including:
Milan, Turin, Florence, Pisa, Palermo, Reggio Calabria, Naples, Savona and Ventimiglia.
The A12 motorway which connects the province with Genoa and Livorno and the A15 motorway which connects La Spezia to Parma.
Ca. 400 hotels from 1 to 4 stars and more than 200 Apartments, B&B or private rooms.
30 – 150 € per person per night basis.
Please use this form to fill in your reservation. The same information can be found in the spreadsheet and word file.
***Conference rates will only be available until March 1st!***
For more information and room reservation please contact via mail or fax
Travel Agency „Mamberto Viaggi“
Viale Italia, 97
It is highly recommended to book your accomodation until 1st March to get the best price and to stay within walking distance of the conference venues. The surroundings of La Spezia during the night are not well connected by public transport.