- Posters should be printed
- Size: Please keep a maximum poster size of 90cm (width) x 90cm (height).
- Posters must include a photo of the PRESENTING author (with surname) at the top left corner and your poster number which will be given by the Scientific Committee at the top right corner.
Putting up and taking down posters:
- Posters can be hung on Monday afternoon and on Tuesday morning before the first poster session.
- Posters must be taken down no later than 12:00 on Thursday (20 April)
- Posters printed locally will be available for pickup at the registration desk on Sunday, April 16th and Monday April 17th 15:00 – 19:00. The poster room will be open from Monday April 17th in the afternoon.
The organizing committee of ECS2023 has made arrangements with a local printing company (COPYMAN) for attendees to print their posters locally. They offer a plotter printing 90×90 cm on 220 gr paper at 25€ VAT included. If you choose this option, poster files have to be saved in 300 dpi, sent in PDF/TIFF/JPG format and identified with your poster program ID and surname of the first author no later than the 30th of March. You can upload the file and pay the fee at:
Remember that the poster must have a square shape with dimensions of 90cm x 90cm
As we are offering the conference media package (access to recordings of the oral and short talks as well as poster PDFs) to all conference attendants following the celebration of the event, please make sure you upload a PDF file of your poster by April 15th 2023 HERE
- Title font size should not be less than 96pt
- Include all co-authors and affiliations below the title
- Do not include any text with font size below 30pt
- Use little text and more figures and graphs. Attract your readers visually!
ORAL & SPEED TALK PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Format: PPT, PPTX or PDF with a slide aspect ratio of 16:9
- Try to use a standard font as the equipment used will only have the standard font files on hand.
- There will be an A/V technician available onsite to assist you.
- Bring your presentation on a USB Drive to the Registration Desk at least 24-hours prior to your presentation.
Presenters will have a maximum of 10 minutes for their presentation, which will be followed by 4 minutes for questions and one minute for transition.
Keep in mind that the session chairs will be strict about the 10-minute time limit. Please stay within your time limit in order to keep the program on schedule and as a sign of respect to the organizers, session chairs and other colleagues presenting their work.
The presenters will have 4 minutes for their talk and one minute for transition. There will be no questions at the end of the short talk presentations.
Keep in mind that the session chairs will be strict about the 4-minute time limit. Please stay within your time limit in order to keep the program on schedule and as a sign of respect to the organizers, session chairs and other colleagues presenting their work.