- Jan 12, 2017
Video proposal submission guidelines
Video submission deadline is 1 March 2017
Video submission is open for video-night at the 2017 ECS Annual Conference in Denmark. Submitted videos will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee.
Submitted videos should comply with the following criteria:
- Have a relevant subject with appeal to society members (scientific or conservation-related);
- All material, filming and research shown should comply with ECS ethical standards and legislation in the country of origin regarding research and display of research;
- Video length is not to exceed 20 minutes;
- Videos should be of sufficient quality for the subject matter to be seen easily;
- Any narration should be in English; or sub-titled in English;
- Each video should contain a title slide with attributes stating; name of institute/person submitting, subject, video length, year taken, country of origin, any acknowledgements;
- Each video must use a video format that is easy to view. The following formats are preferred: MPEG4, MOV and AVI.
The proposal is to be submitted by not later than 1 March 2017 by sending it through email to: email@example.com
Conference video night on (date will soon be announced)